Heliflu TZN CUS
A unique and proven turbine metering solution for custody transfer meters operating on waxy crude.
The innovative design with modified helical rotor and patented anti-fouling bearing eliminates wax, DRA & fibres fouling the bearing or coating the blades.
- Reduction in meter factor shifts
- Cartridge style internal compatible with all TZN Heliflu bodies
- Viscosity range from 0.1 to 350 Cst
- Linearity >+/- 0.15% with repeatability of +/-0.02%
The Heliflu is the proven custody transfer solution for a wide variety of of high accuracy measurements from light LPG to heavy crude oils.
- Removable calibrated cartridges allow maximum operational flexibility
- Wide range-ability with up to 15-1 turndown
- Very low pressure drop & back pressure
- Robust Monoblock construction in wide variety of exotic materials including duplex, 6 Mo & titanium
- Linearity of +/-0.15% with 0.02% repeatability
- Master meter configuration with integral flow straightener
Designed to optimize hydrocarbon transfers for rail & truck loading for low to medium viscosity liquids.
- Integrated flow conditioner
- Single K factor for 2 products
- Upstream/downstream conditioning eliminated
A true low cost solution with helical blade performance for low viscosity liquids.
Faure Herman’s insertion turbine is ideal for large bore pipe-work where repeatable and accurate measurements are critical.