The Faure Herman 8300/8400 range of transit time ultrasonic flowmeters are designed to measure conductive and non-conductive liquids from 0.015 to 20 000 m3/h with no pressure drop.
- Ability to replace transducers under pressure and without re calibration.
- 1. 2 or 3 beam options from +/- 0.15 to +/- 1.0 % accuracy.
- Analogue & digital inputs with HART, Analogue, Pulse, Alarm & RS485 outputs.
- Bi-directional measurement with bi-directional calibration on close product
- Zero pressure drop
- 2″ to 24″ [Dn50-Dn600] with direct or remote mount electronics.
- Mono-block or welded construction from 150# to 900# in Duplex, Carbon or stainless steels as standard.
The class leading FH8500 Fiscal liquid UFM with 36 beams from 12 transducers allowing true 3d graphics of the flow profile and swirl compensation.
- Full bore with zero pressure drop available as monoblock from 4″ to 20″
- Integrated electronics with a wide variety of outputs and FHview diagnostic software.
- Factory calibration on close product from 0.5 to 500 cst