A robust, IP66 rated, dual channel explosion-proof instrument designed for use offshore in Zone 1 & 2 hazardous areas.
- Ex approved
- Operated via glass-fronted keypad
- Analogue, digital outputs and RS 232 & 485 communications
- Accuracy +/- 1.0 to 3.0 % of measured value
A highly cost-effective solution with single channel measurement for large-scale projects.
- Flexible input / output capabilities which includes analogue & digital outputs in addition to Modbus RTU and HART
- AC, DC, batteryand solar panel power supply option available
- Aluminium enclosure configurable with or without display and keypad
- Simple to install, operate and maintain
Wall mounted IP 66 – for safe area installation – ultrasonic flow meter with optional hazardous area inputs; Ex m transducers (K1Ex,K4Ex).
- Gas firmware option available for certain applications
- Single or dual channel
- RS 232 or RS 485 serial interface
- Power supply either 9-36 VDC or 100-240 VAC
Ultra Portable IP65 rated battery powered single channel transit time measurement ultrasonic flow meter with built in data logger – ideal for flow surveys.
- Optional Wall thickness gauge
- Pipe sizes from 10 to 3000 mm
- RS 232 communication
- 128 kb memory (approx 30,000 samples) with optional 512kb upgrade
Twin channel portable ultrasonic flow meter with data logger and graphic display for advanced flow survey applications.
- Dual DSP technology for improved accuracy
- PT100 temperature input and OC pulse/analogue/relay outputs
- Velocity range 0.01 to 25 M/S